top trumps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: top trumps

Still got 'Modern Jets' and 'Jumbos & Jets' from the late 70s. I had a couple of car ones 'International Supercars' (ACE trump) and 'Prototypes' which were great.

Comment

Re: top trumps

Originally posted by Paulos View Post
      A selection from Top Trumps Horror set 2

So good seeing these again. Myself and a childhood mate were obsessed with both the Horror packs. We even went to the trouble of making our own extra cards one day. I found them 20 years later in a Yahtzee box in my cupboard and gave them to my friend at his wedding, he couldn't believe I still had them, so i told him it was his turn to look after them and i'd want my turn back in 20 years. Unfortunately he didn't make it and died a few years later, his mum asked if she could put some of them in his coffin as they meant so much to him. I got the rest back, but they're mostly smudged from his mum's tears. Wish i'd kept the proper originals though, such great artwork.

Anyway enough sadness, we played Trumps at work today, was Mullet Power trumps. Still such a good game and most of the people hadn't even heard of it.

Comment

Working...
      X