Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1970's Series "Tarot"?

Question 1970's Series "Tarot"?

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to this forum so please be gentle with me.

Does anyone remember a 70's series called "Tarot"? I think it was about a psychic/medium who had a sideline as a detective along with 2 or 3 others.

I have asked a lot of people of my age but no one seems to have any idea what I am talking about and Googling for Tarot has only produces results relating to tarot cards and online fortune tellers.

Default Re: 1970's Series "Tarot"?

Hi welcome to the forum, Could it be this, ace of wands?

ACE OF WANDS | A TELEVISION HEAVEN REVIEW

Titles here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVwOjHow42M
    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Thumbs up Re: 1970's Series "Tarot"?

Many thanks Herr Grunwald, that is the show I have been looking for . My problem was obviously that I had confused the main characters name and the show title. No wonder my searches came up blank.

Wink Re: 1970's Series "Tarot"?

Welcome and hi LittleDevil, ...did the theme song not contain the words 'Tarot' though. I vaguely remember this. Was the Tomorrow People on about this era, ...with that guy who was in a band called 'Flintlock' Mike??? somebody ???
    AndyGranda

Hi AndyGranda, I remember the Tomorrow People quite well, but not the band you mention.

OMG... I remember loving this series - it left me with a lingering interest in Tarot cards that let to a still thriving collection - the main character was an Oliver Tobias-esque sexy dude (I still swoon over Oliver Tobias - does anybody except me remember "Arthur of the Britons" or "Luke's Kingdom"?), and the theme tune went "Tarot cards, Tarot Phenomenon...." what were the next lines?

Quote Originally Posted by AndyGranda View Post
    Welcome and hi LittleDevil, ...did the theme song not contain the words 'Tarot' though. I vaguely remember this. Was the Tomorrow People on about this era, ...with that guy who was in a band called 'Flintlock' Mike??? somebody ???
    Mike Holloway, also sometimes credited to his fuller name of Michael Holloway, is the name you seek, Andy.

Now and then...

I just realised this is supposed to be a thread about Ace of Wands! If a moderator wants to move the post I'm not offended.
    Last edited by Marine Boy; 07-08-2011 at 16:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogad View Post
    OMG... I remember loving this series - it left me with a lingering interest in Tarot cards that let to a still thriving collection - the main character was an Oliver Tobias-esque sexy dude (I still swoon over Oliver Tobias - does anybody except me remember "Arthur of the Britons" or "Luke's Kingdom"?), and the theme tune went "Tarot cards, Tarot Phenomenon...." what were the next lines?
    I remember it was "Tarot comes the mystic man" it finishes with the Story with no end" I loved the music, found it catchy and stuck in my head, until now!
    Im going to google the Ace of Wands, see if I can get to hear this again!