Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparks

ClaudineJones Guest

Default Sparks

Any Sparks fans on here? I was never into Donny/David/Rollers, it was only ever Sparks for me. I think I was the only Sparks fan in my school.

They're on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross on the 13th and play The Forum, Kentish Town, London on 20th March. If you haven't heard their latest cd - Exotic Creatures of the Deep - you don't know what you're missing

Default Re: Sparks

I wouldn't say I was a fan but i bought a 'best of' for Beat the clock and No 1 song in heaven. I like those two tracks.
    "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

ClaudineJones Guest

Hey Branny, anyone who doesn't look at me like I've just invited them to stamp on some kittens in response to "Do you like Sparks?" is ok by me .

My favorite track from the new cd YouTube - Sparks Photoshop ( masonic song)

And for Morrissey fans YouTube - Lighten Up Morrissey

I remember, 'This town ain't big enough...' and 'Get in The Swing' that guy in your picture used to be scary as he never sung and just gave these odd looking sideways glances into the camera. I thought they were ok but not fanatically. Doesn't the guy in your photo Claudine look a bit like Mad Frankie Fraser??? No offence Claudine, ...or, ..er, Mad Frankie.
    AndyGranda

ClaudineJones Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AndyGranda View Post
    Doesn't the guy in your photo Claudine look a bit like Mad Frankie Fraser??? No offence Claudine, ...or, ..er, Mad Frankie.
    Do you think? I'd say more like Harold Lloyd on a mildly psychotic day myself. I think he's lovely There's a genius behind those odd looking sideways glances.

very smart, funny , charismatic guys ...even Ron (WHEN he spoke!)

Splitters!

Visit us here:
    http://www.doyouremember.co.uk/

...Can just imagine him looking at these comments with that look! But I do agree, ...classically eccentric and genius like the best artists. You're just, 'mad or mental' but whn you make it - you're eccentric and artisticly pluralistic and diverse...
    AndyGranda

This town aint big enough for the both of us!

I like a lot of the tracks mentioned here, but my favourite has always been, 'Never Turn Your Back on Mother Earth'.

They had such an impact when they came on the scene, so different. I thought they were brill!
    My fave song of theirs is 'The Number One Song In Heaven'.

'Dreams come true if you want them to'