Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P Freddie Mercury

5th September 1946 - 24th Noveber 1991

They broke the mould when they made him, thats for sure. No one else like him. Rock group Queen is just not the same without Freddie.
    Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Re: R.I.P Freddie Mercury

What a great artist he is...
    I like him from the day he starts playing music...
    For me he is the king of the music..
    You rock buddy...
    certification and preparation for certification and

Comment

One of my all time heroes.
      Loved everything he and Queen did from Seven Seas of Rye to his early death.
      A little bit of the music industry died with him I think. :cry:
      sigpic
      'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Saw Queen in Sydney in April 1976 ... brilliant

Comment

I first began to notice Queen in the 1980s, & liked them ever since. A friend used to borrow their first Greatest Hits LP from his older sister & we would often listen to it, sometimes doing daft things like playing Bicycle Race at 45rpm.

In the 1990s I began to get into Queen more & started to collect all the albums, & have more or less a full set.
          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I envy you Zip because I never got to see them live, but my brother did at The Rainbow in the late 70s. He said they were fantastic.

I have all their albums Richard and my favourite is probably A Day At The Races. You Take My Breath Away is my favourite Queen track.
            sigpic
            'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

I've got all the studio albums plus Live Killers & Live At Wembley, along with a box set of Freddie's solo material. I didn't bother with Live Magic as it's more or less overlaps with Live At Wembley & I was a cash strapped student at the time. I'm still kicking myself for not buying that compilation of Smile material out in the late 1990s that now got for large amounts 2nd hand.

It's hard to pick a favourite album, but from their early years I would choose A Night At The Opera, not sure what would be second.
              The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
              X