• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P Jade Goody

Goody died in her sleep at home at 03:14 local time on 22 March 2009;
    Mothering sunday in the UK. Her mother Jackiey, husband Jack Tweed,
    and family friend Kevin Adams were by Jade's bedside when she died. She
    is to be buried near her home in Epping Forest.

RIP Jade
    DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Re: R.I.P Jade Goody

R.I.P Jade 27 is far to young to die , my thoughts are with her two little boys and her family.
    Heather

Comment

A sad story and condolences to all family and friends. She certainly made the most of her 15 minutes. Respect.
      "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

So sad she was so young, 27 and gone to heaven, may the angels take good care of her, REST IN PEACE.

Comment

Goodbye Jade. You put up a brave fight, but now you are out of pain.
          Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
          <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

Sorry,refresh my memory,who is j goody?...sad that anyone has to die in this way but was'nt this a pointless celeb?have we gone soft? 1000's are dying everday so why all the upset over this? Im of the opinion that we are all here because tv etc... has taken a turn for the worse,big brother,kitchen,ramsey,springer,fat camp,etc,etc....its terrible people!!! What has happened to good old fashioned entertainment? .........................BTW,if anyone has been shocked by my outburst I will send each and everyone of you a written apology by return of post...Amen,peace,love and vegetable right's..love Frame
            BTW was she not proved to be a narrow minded racist sort? correct me if im wrong... Happy easter
            "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Comment

Originally posted by frame View Post
              Sorry,refresh my memory,who is j goody?...sad that anyone has to die in this way but was'nt this a pointless celeb?have we gone soft? 1000's are dying everday so why all the upset over this? Im of the opinion that we are all here because tv etc... has taken a turn for the worse,big brother,kitchen,ramsey,springer,fat camp,etc,etc....its terrible people!!! What has happened to good old fashioned entertainment? .........................BTW,if anyone has been shocked by my outburst I will send each and everyone of you a written apology by return of post...Amen,peace,love and vegetable right's..love Frame
              BTW was she not proved to be a narrow minded racist sort? correct me if im wrong... Happy easter
              There's lots in your post, frame, that I've been sort of half-thinking about for a while. I agree about the programmes you list and I do think TV seems to be on a downward spiral in that department. And yes, there was an incident a while ago where Goody was accused of racism. I wasn't a fan of hers, or the kind of programmes that made her famous.

On the other hand, dying slowly, in terrible discomfort is a horrible thing. So I find myself feeling very sorry for everything Goody and her family had to go through. But also remembering all those other people, the ordinary non-famous ones, that have suffered the ordeal of cancer.

I wouldn't refrain from feeling sorry for Goody just because I didn't like to watch her on TV. (I don't know if that's what you were inferring, frame... )
              Last edited by Marine Boy; 22-03-2009, 21:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Marine Boy View Post
                On the other hand, dying slowly, in terrible discomfort is a horrible thing. So I find myself feeling very sorry for everything Goody and her family had to go through. But also remembering all those other people, the ordinary non-famous ones, that have suffered the ordeal of cancer.

I wouldn't refrain from feeling sorry for Goody just because I didn't like to watch her on TV. (I don't know if that's what you were inferring, frame... )
                my sentiments exactly
                then again, I think I am getting soft in my old age

Just waiting for the film to be made of Jade goodys Life now
                Last edited by culnara; 22-03-2009, 23:52.
                DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Shouldn't be too long ...
                  Jade Goody's story 'could be made into a Hollywood film' - Telegraph

Hows about getting Gail Porter to play her?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post

for pity's sake, no no no
                    sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Originally posted by frame View Post
                      100% agreed. I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone but she'll be no loss. And the fact that the **** of a b/f married her in her last days only goes to show what a mercenary bunch they all are.
                      I go back to the original Jethro Tull - Yes! The seed drill inventor!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisredditch View Post
                        100% agreed. I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone but she'll be no loss. And the fact that the **** of a b/f married her in her last days only goes to show what a mercenary bunch they all are.
                        YAY!!! Go Chris!
                        "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
                        sigpic

Comment

Who could of put money on Jack Tweed doing the dirty now, the odds could of been on how soon he was spotted out with a bimbo'esque bird
                          "Man who catch fly with chopsticks accomplish anything"

Comment

He's just revolting. Who saw him crying in the paper this week because he was "lost" and only went with all the bimbos cos he "couldn't find his way"?

Thank God for Jeff Brazier!
                            "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
                            sigpic

Comment

He proabably saw her as a mother figure, he doesnt appear to be able to fend for himself now
                              "Man who catch fly with chopsticks accomplish anything"

Comment

Working...
                              X