American TV Programme late 80's early 90's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American TV Programme late 80's early 90's

Please help me. There was an Amercian TV series in the late 80's maybe early 90's which was about this man who was half man and half something else and he lived underground. He used to get there by going through this fence and then into this tunnel. I think it was based in New York. He used to go out with a lawyer who obviously lived above ground. He had long blonde hair and a face like a lion. Please help me remember what it was called

Re: American TV Programme late 80's early 90's

Originally posted by katielew View Post
    Please help me. There was an Amercian TV series in the late 80's maybe early 90's which was about this man who was half man and half something else and he lived underground. He used to get there by going through this fence and then into this tunnel. I think it was based in New York. He used to go out with a lawyer who obviously lived above ground. He had long blonde hair and a face like a lion. Please help me remember what it was called
    He was called Vincent. It was called Beauty and The Beast. His face always made me sad. Aww poor fing...
    "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
    sigpic

Comment

I think youre spot on there Teejay

"Beauty and the Beast" (1987)
      The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Didn't he always address Linda Hamilton as "Catherine my one true love"?
        "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Originally posted by branny View Post
          Didn't he always address Linda Hamilton as "Catherine my one true love"?
          I think you might be right there branny, it certainly rings a bell with me. He had a bit of a bonkers voice too if I rememebr rightly.
          "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
          sigpic

Comment

This was one of those series that always made me feel slightly uneasy but yet I felt compelled to keep watching
            Heather

Comment

Working...
            X