weebles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weebles

does anybody remember the weebles, i had the airport and park i loved those little people.

Re: weebles

I had the tree house.

tulip

Comment

I used to have some, weebles wobble but they dont fall down
      The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

I loved Weebles as a kid I was surprised to find out they were made by Airfix.
        Heather

Comment

Do you remember the little roundabout we had Hev? Turned a handle and gave some Weebles a ride ?? *lol* Think it might have been part of the Park that Mandy mentioned. You had a treehouse too.
          Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
          <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

My cousin had some weebles, the park set as I remember it....anyway my sister and I were well jealous so we would put the weebles on the roundabout and then try to get it to go that fast that the weebles would fly out, thus hoping that the weebles would hit a wall and break......try as we might my sister and I never managed to break them, luckily for my cousin as he was very proud of his weebles

Comment

I had friends and siblings who had these but I never owned one

I found this:

YouTube - WEEBLES WORLD COMMERCIAL

but the tune sung to the tag line is not the one I remember.

Comment

My fave!! I also had the park and a plane. x
                ...chilli...

Comment

I never had one but I'm ashamed to say that a lot over overweight people got "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down" sung at them by me and my mates

Comment

I had 3 weeble type things, but from watching that advert, what I had weren't weebles. I had 3 little pigs and a wolf set, they were egg shaped, like weebles, but plastic, not painted. They had blue bottom bits I think. Not sure if anyone ever saw these?! It was in the 80's : )

Comment

God damn awful things..............i remember getting out of bed one morning......feet on to the floor..... except my little sister had left her weebles right where i put my feet.......i slipped right over, came crashing down on the floor and had a good telling off for making so much noise

Comment

My Mum used to say I had some. I think she said I had a roundabout and a see saw. I must have been 2 or 3 as I don't remember them, but Mum did say she got them. Must have been the Airfix pink ones then.

Comment

weebles

Does anyone remember adverts for these particular toys?
                          "The answer to the ultimate question, of life, the universe and everything is .....42"

Comment

Re: 'Weebils wobble but they don't fall down'

my sister had weebles and a bus to put them in..........i remember climbing out of bed one morning and standing on one, slipping on the floor, making a huge banging noise and being told off
                            Last edited by shilton dipper; 02-12-2012, 21:27. Reason: spelling

Comment

Weebles were a toy that was virtually indestructable.Need a steam roller to crack one.
                              My brother loved them and had quite a lot of weebles stuff from the plane to the park play set.I think he had a whole box of the weebles themselves.They facinated me as an older brother in two ways.1,if you turned them on their heads they would roll over the right way.2, how to crack one of the dam things.I even dropped one form the top of the town car park nearly knocking out a person below only to see it bounce 10 foot into the air before landing upright in the grass verge.It had a few tiny chips but apart from that totally intact.Grrrrr......

And yep! I stood on one or two as well and they certainly hurt in bare feet.

Comment

Working...
                              X