Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! Please help me identify TWO 80's horror films- calling all horror buffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Please help me identify TWO 80's horror films- calling all horror buffs!

HELP!! Is anyone an 80's horror buff? I need help tracing 2 films from description only...

1. Film where boy hears voices through his head phones and kills family, ends up in a mental asylum/prison at the end, think even the prison guard might get possesed at the end too.

2. This one is tricky....woman and husband (?) separate. She lives in a cabin and then an old tramp comes to visit late one night (years later)...it turns out to be the same man and he turns into something scary!

I saw these two films when i was young and can only recal the terror or the scenes i have described!

If you know what the films are or know someone who might know please let me know!

Re: HELP! Please help me identify 2 80's horror films- calling all horror buffs!

First one sounds like AmityvilleII- The possession
    Amityville II: The Possession Review (1982)
    Heather

Comment

Re: HELP! Please help me identify 2 80's horror films- calling all horror buffs!

The second sounds like one of Grannys Tales out of a Company of Wolves
      Greatest Film Moments and Scenes That was my first thought when I read your OP but I have only ever seen it once and that was many years ago

(you'll need to scroll down)
      Heather

Comment

Re: HELP! Please help me identify TWO 80's horror films- calling all horror buffs!

Sounds right to me. Well spotted Heather (assuming it is the film Elixir01 is thinking of). I've seen Company of Wolves several times but it didn't occur to me from the description. Here's the scene YouTube - Company of Wolves Young Groom

Comment

Re: HELP! Please help me identify TWO 80's horror films- calling all horror buffs!

Oh my God i just checked out a very quick u tube snippet, it looks like it would be the one (company of wolves). I came downstairs when my mum was watching it late one night and i was terrified (i was young!).
          I will check out both the films and get let you know how i get on.

Thanks so much guys, i have wanted to identify both these films for so many years!

Comment

Fingers crossed
            Heather

Comment

Working...
            X