Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone off to see Wacko Jacko at the o2?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone off to see Wacko Jacko at the o2?

I went to see Michael Jackson twice. First time was the Dangerous Tour, I was "dangerously" near the front at Wembley and nearly got flattened when he popped out of the stage at the beginning. Brilliant gig though. The second time was the History Tour, was abit further back this time so managed to remain conscious throughout!! He was amazing. I'm going to see him at the o2 on August 1st and I can't wait. Hopefully the shows will still be running but I've got a sneaking suspicion he's going to pull out at some point.

Other than Jacko I've seen Nickelback, Keith Sweat (3 times), Fun Lovin' Criminals (twice), Alexander O'Neal and James Blunt.
    I am
    12.50%
    I'm not
    87.50%
    I wanted to but couldn't get tickets
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

"...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
    sigpic

Re: Anyone off to see Wacko Jacko at the o2?

Originally posted by Teejay View Post
    James Blunt.
    Oh you poor thing
    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Grunwald View Post
      Oh you poor thing
      LOL!!I knew one of you would latch onto that!! I know, he sings well live though, just the songs were a bit pants. Pass the Prozac...... :cry:
      "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
      sigpic

Comment

I've seen Metallica(x2) and The Toy Dolls.

Next month Im going to the Here and Now tour featuring:

Rick Astley (Huggie's jealous about that)
        Howard Jones
        Kim Wilde
        Altered Images
        Brother Beyond
        Hazel O'Connor

Never really been a fan of Wacko, bet it will be a good live show though.
        The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Brother Beyond
          Brother Beyond..... I'm jealous about THAT! I luuurved Nathan from Brother Beyond..... Aaaaaaaaaaaw.

My god! I just Googled him to find a pic to put on here and it appears he got nicked for P.I.M.P.ing! And there's a quote from his partner SEAN. It's so unfair, I've only just come to terms with the fact that George Michael's gay (LOVE HIM!!) and a bit naughty. But this? This is too much... now, where's my James Blunt CD?.... :cry:
          Last edited by Teejay; 28-04-2009, 14:47.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teejay View Post
            Brother Beyond..... I'm jealous about THAT! I luuurved Nathan from Brother Beyond..... Aaaaaaaaaaaw.

My god! I just Googled him to find a pic to put on here and it appears he got nicked for P.I.M.P.ing!
            Hmmmmmm, on closer investigation it transpires it was actually kerb-crawling! So THAT'S all right then! LOL!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm not going to see Jacko, though I bet it'll be a tremendous show. I have never really been a concert goer. I did see Alison Moyet and Toyah in the eighties. Alison was brilliant. Toyah was OK but only did 45 minutes when she'd been billed for much longer, so everyone was a bit disappointed.

.........Next month Im going to the Here and Now tour featuring:.......
              .............Howard Jones............
              Howard Jones came down to our studio theatre in Penzance last year. It was a lovely intimate little concert where he played all his old hits and some new material too.

Sorry Teejay, going a bit off-thread here.
              Last edited by Marine Boy; 17-04-2009, 14:38.

Comment

Lol @Teejay

Comment

Originally posted by Marine Boy View Post
                  Howard Jones came down to our studio theatre in Penzance last year. It was a lovely intimate little concert where he played all his old hits and some new material too.

Sorry Teejay, going a bit off-thread here.
                  Howard Jones was brilliant back in the day. He was on "Now That's What I Call The 80's" a few months back and he rocked. Nik Kershaw was great too. Although he did bear an uncanny resemblance to Gary Glitter on that show!
                  sigpic

Comment

I was taken to see The Dangerous tour for my 18th birthday by the people I worked with at the time, we just happened to pick the night he was ill and got sent home after hours and hours queueing and waiting in Wembley Stadium, it was rescheduled for a week or so later but that meant we ended up paying for transport twice

It was a fantastic atmosphere and an experience but I wouldn't go again.
                    Heather

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
                      I was taken to see The Dangerous tour for my 18th birthday by the people I worked with at the time, we just happened to pick the night he was ill and got sent home after hours and hours queueing and waiting in Wembley Stadium, it was rescheduled for a week or so later but that meant we ended up paying for transport twice

It was a fantastic atmosphere and an experience but I wouldn't go again.
                      That's what I'm worried about. I reckon the shows will be pulled by August. If they are, I'll hunt him down and pull his nose off...
                      sigpic

Comment

I never bought a ticket - good job really

Comment

Working...
                        X