Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Michael "spin offs"

Hi Dudes!

Being a huge George fan, I've been looking for 2 songs on itunes which unbelievably aren't on there. One is Deon Estus - Heaven Help Me. Deon Estus was the black guy who played bass for George and I reckon this song was fab - although looked suspiciously like Deon was miming along to Georges voice. YouTube it and tell me what you think.
    YouTube - ???... Deon Estus : Heaven Help Me ...??? (1989)

The other one was Jive Talkin' by an outfit called Boogie Box High. Apparently it was a cousin of Georges although again it sounded exactly like George so general concensus was that is was a George alter ego.
    YouTube - GEORGE MICHAEL & BOOGIE BOX HIGH JIVE TALKING

Does anyone know where I can download these tracks from?

T x
    "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
    sigpic

Re: George Michael "spin offs"

Originally posted by Teejay View Post
    Hi Dudes!

The other one was Jive Talkin' by an outfit called Boogie Box High. Apparently it was a cousin of Georges although again it sounded exactly like George so general concensus was that is was a George alter ego.
    YouTube - GEORGE MICHAEL & BOOGIE BOX HIGH JIVE TALKING

Does anyone know where I can download these tracks from?

T x
    I'm sure Boogie Box High was Georgie boy.

Guiness book of hit singles has lead singer as Andros Georgiou
    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Grunwald View Post
      Guiness book of hit singles has lead singer as Andros Georgiou
      Apparently Andros Georgiou was an alter ego. Cheers hun!
      "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
      sigpic

Comment

Andros is his cousin Teejay,you should join us on the forum you may find your answers there.Im sure Deon did sing on single,as Im sure there was an album too.As for Boogie Box high,Im sure George did the backing vocals.

tulip
        Last edited by HG; 20-04-2009, 23:08. Reason: link

Comment

George Michael "spin offs"

Hey Teejay I am glad you posted this! "Heaven Help Me" is one of my favorite songs and it is very obscure.

Someone mentioned a website called "bearshare".
          www.bearshare.com

I am hooked! To make a long story short, it is totally free and as long as you look for the green bubble dots next to the songs those songs are free of charge to download....Well, well, well, I found Deon Estus and he has been on my MP3 player for over 6mths now...

you have to be careful, cause some songs cut off short etc...but "Heaven Help Me" is perfect!!

I would be more than happy to help you find it if it is still available. Let me know!!
          Last edited by HG; 23-04-2009, 13:24. Reason: reinstating original post
          I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

Working...
          X