Nobody`s House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody`s House

I think I must be reliving my childhood> I keep thinking about all these great programmes that I used to watch as a kid. Does anybody remember Nobody`s House? The story of a family with two kids who move into an old house only to find that it is haunted by the ghost of a Victorian boy. Great stuff! I managed to find some old clips of it on You Tube. Brought back some lovely memories. Bebby

Re: Nobody`s House

Originally posted by Bebby View Post
    I think I must be reliving my childhood> I keep thinking about all these great programmes that I used to watch as a kid. Does anybody remember Nobody`s House? The story of a family with two kids who move into an old house only to find that it is haunted by the ghost of a Victorian boy. Great stuff! I managed to find some old clips of it on You Tube. Brought back some lovely memories. Bebby
    Yes, I remember this lovely series. I've watched that episode on YT. Wish they'd upload the rest.

Comment

Hi

A new house standing empty, with staring window and door, Looks idle, perhaps, and foolish, like a hat on its block in the store. But there's nothing mournful about it; it cannot be sad and lone For the lack of something within it that it has never known.

Comment

Hello

yes you are right .

Comment

Working...
        X