Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leif Garrett

Default Re: Leif Garrett

He was in a tv series I remember watching about 1976 in New Zealand, don't know if it was aired here.....

Bookmarked this thread some time ago and just clicked on it again...

I always thought that Leif Garrett was a bit like a Justin Bieber of the late 1970s - I have to admit that I saw a circa 2011 interview from Garrett on YouTube, a lot older of course, and it is depressing how he looks in the last few years compared to back in 1978-1979 when he appeared in the "I Was Made for Dancing" video. I was wondering whether Olivia Newton-John (or Sandy anyway) knew that he was wearing her tight black trousers? I suppose that one recent comparison to Garrett was the Lithuanian Eurovision star Donny Montell who took part in the contest in around 2015-2016. In a nutshell, why cannot we have popstars like him these days?

By the way, I thought that I would take the opportunity to say that I am fine and that I am just taking a break from the forum for a while so that one can focus on the changes that this horrible coronavirus thing will bring to life in general at the moment. I hope to "pop my head around the door" now and then and post a few more, and later on the year when things should get better, I might come back on a regular basis later on in the year and post a bit more often. But at the moment, I am putting my priorities in order and seeing into what is important to myself at this moment in time. I hope you all understand.
    Telling it almost exactly like it was so many years later - and proud of doing so!

Yes we do take care George thanks for popping in

Glad your doing ok George, was getting a bit concerned mate.
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Glad your doing ok George, was getting a bit concerned mate.
    Darren hasn't been around for about 2 weeks