Linda Shampoo Doll?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linda Shampoo Doll?

Hi did anyone ever have or does anyone remember a doll, I'm sure she was called Linda Shampoo, or maybe thats just what I called mine......she was blonde and you could wash her hair and when you squeezed her tummy her hair would go all bubbly?? I used to love her but left her in a london hotel on a visit there with my parents when I was about 8!! No reference anywhere for her....

Re: Linda Shampoo Doll?

Hi

Could it be this one? The Starlet the Luster-Creme Shampoo Doll

The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Hi
      No she didn't look like that, her eyes were much bigger and her hair wasn't long it was just curly....

Comment

Hi I wonder if you could mean Ideals Baby Bubbles, the bubbles were meant to come out of her mouth but I'm sure I remember having one and the bubbles just happened to come out of her head too. Infact I'm sure it happened with my Tiny Tears as well when trying to make her wee in the bath!

Attached Files
        Heather

Comment

It's funny you should post this, I'm sure I remember an advert for a doll with shampooable hair as a little child in the 70's, whether it's the same one you're talking about I don't know. It showed a long-haired girl in the bath having her hair washed, and the idea of the doll was for the girl to wash its hair while their mum was washing theirs.
          "The answer to the ultimate question, of life, the universe and everything is .....42"

Comment

Working...
          X