please i need help puppet show in the 80's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please i need help puppet show in the 80's

hi im wracking my brains about a sci fi puppet tv show that used to be on in the late70's -80''s it was a bit like thunderbirds but it was abit scaryier im sure it had like a robot that turned it s self into a ball and rolled everywhere and their was a puppet which was witchy like the baddie and the ONE big thing i remember at the end was (if i not goin mad )a game of O AND x's im sure it use to come on in the evenings please if anyone can help because its DRIVING ME MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooo Ooo, I know, I know, Just cant remember the name of it LOL
    hold on a mo, B right back

was it this ?? ....... Terrahawks !!!

http://www.videosift.com/video/Terra...-puppet-sci-fi

It's so annoying when you cant remember the name of thing's aint it LOL

here you go

Play it again Sram pt1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX_slPg4c7E&feature=related
    pt2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swGLFWjtD08&feature=response_watch
    pt3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQBS50GKnGo&feature=related
    DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Re: please i need help puppet show in the 80's

Thanx thats the one ,its been buggin me for ages, now i can stop searching every site goin lol

Comment

Terrahawks!! Go Zelda!! The old lady who used to live next door to us looked a bit like her.... Poor woman.

That rolly-about robot thing used to give me the willies.......
        "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
        sigpic

Comment

The Zeroids creeped you out? They were great - although I found it interesting that only the officers were allowed to talk, the rest just squeaked and squelched.

Terrahawks was a good one - Battlehawk was just huge, and the Rolls Royce, Hudson, was really cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Derekflint View Post
            The Zeroids creeped you out? They were great - although I found it interesting that only the officers were allowed to talk, the rest just squeaked and squelched.

Terrahawks was a good one - Battlehawk was just huge, and the Rolls Royce, Hudson, was really cool.
            Were they called Zeroids? They were scary. I've got a weird thing about round, robotty type things. More recently, you know the AA advert where theres the AA member driving her car? (we're talking Automobile Association now, not Alcoholics Anonymous cos that would be wrong - her driving!! - Don't do it kids!) Anyway the woman was driving the car, secure in the knowledge that her AA membership gave her, in effect, a mechanic on call and other stuff that escapes me now - and there were 4 or 5 different people sat squashed in her back seat? There was a funny round camera thing hovering above the car at the end - another bonus of her membership. That freaks me out NOW and I'm 35!! I think I've got a persecution complex about being watched by unseen eyes..
            "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
            sigpic

Comment

Haven't seen that ad - am getting sick and tired of the eSure ones though - 'calm down, it's not a real one'. Whatever you do, don't get one of those Roombas!

Had a Zeroid toy. You popped it on the stand (like they would rest on on the show), wind him up and then let him go rolling around the carpet in fits and starts. Great fun, until the dog figured that if I was having fun, he should too. Cue big bite marks.

Comment

Originally posted by Derekflint View Post
                Haven't seen that ad - am getting sick and tired of the eSure ones though - 'calm down, it's not a real one'. Whatever you do, don't get one of those Roombas!

Had a Zeroid toy. You popped it on the stand (like they would rest on on the show), wind him up and then let him go rolling around the carpet in fits and starts. Great fun, until the dog figured that if I was having fun, he should too. Cue big bite marks.
                LOL! That sounds great!! The ball thing, not the bitemarks!!

I hate "Calm down dear" too but I REALLY hate "YOU BUY ONE YOU GET ONE FREE, I SAY YOU BUY ONE, YOU GET ONE FREE" I'd like to throw him through one of those windows....
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X