Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foot and Mouth, Bird Flu and now SWINE FLU!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Foot and Mouth, Bird Flu and now SWINE FLU!

I was starting to Ham it up a bit there but am cured now

Comment

I think it's all a fuss over nothing. It SNOUT to worry about.....

Hi five.........!
      "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tulip View Post
        Apparently the masks don't work!But hey ho!

You heard the latest update?

Kevin Bacon has been put in quarentine indefinatly!!

tulip
        Yes, I heard his temperature went up by six degrees.

Comment

Picasa Web Albums - traceyj123 - Pictures

How's that? Do I win with the pig flu jokes??
          "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teejay View Post
            Picasa Web Albums - traceyj123 - Pictures

How's that? Do I win with the pig flu jokes??

Me like. Me like very much indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Derekflint View Post

Me like. Me like very much indeed.
              Thought you might!!
              sigpic

Comment

It's tempting to print a load off in colour and stick them on the real boxes!

Comment

Could you imagine doing that? You're evil, just like me..MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAR! Love it! Think you might get yourself ejected from Boots though. I'd do it but the security guard at our Boots is quite a handy looking Gurkha! I'd probably end up with a throwing star in the back of my head!! Hey, at least they sell bandages....
                  sigpic

Comment

Could you imagine doing that? You're evil, just like me..MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAR! Love it! Think you might get yourself ejected from Boots though. I'd do it but the security guard at our Boots is quite a handy looking Gurkha! I'd probably end up with a throwing star in the back of my head!! Hey, at least they sell bandages....
                    With the recent government decision that was in the news at the weekend, he might just lend a hand!

In all seriousness, however, I regard the ruling on Gurkhas' rights to citizenship to be an utter disgrace.

Comment

I know. It's SO outrageous. There's so many people in this country that don't lift a FINGER to contribute to it and they get given residency, benefits and houses hand over fist. The Goverment can't WAIT to shower them with OUR hard earned money. Then you get the Gurkha Regiment who have fought for us, work flamin' hard and are a valuable asset to this country (I'm an Aldershot girl born and bred so my home town was full of them and they were lovely) and they have to bladdy well BEG to stay here. Don't even get me started... Oh I already have.... OK, cracking on... now I live in Ashford - bit too close to Dover for my liking..... I hope DYR don't nab this post because it's blimmin well true but no-one's allowed to say it.
                      sigpic

Comment

I know. It's SO outrageous. There's so many people in this country that don't lift a FINGER to contribute to it and they get given residency, benefits and houses hand over fist. The Goverment can't WAIT to shower them with OUR hard earned money. Then you get the Gurkha Regiment who have fought for us, work flamin' hard and are a valuable asset to this country (I'm an Aldershot girl born and bred so my home town was full of them and they were lovely) and they have to bladdy well BEG to stay here. Don't even get me started... Oh I already have.... OK, cracking on... now I live in Ashford - bit too close to Dover for my liking..... I hope DYR don't nab this post because it's blimmin well true but no-one's allowed to say it.
                        Your post involves recollections, so I don't see why it should be nabbed.

And whenever stupidity is noticed, it should be highlighted without remorse or hesitation. Allowing Gurkhas to stay does not open the door for anyone else, since in order to take advantage of the rights of a Gurkha, surely, you actually have to be one.

This is worrying. Jeremy Clarkson for PM!

Comment

Originally posted by Derekflint View Post
                          This is worrying. Jeremy Clarkson for PM!
                          LOL! Jeremy Clarkson would be an hilarious PM!! Imagine him shouting in the House of Commons? The Stig could be his chauffeur!! JC could pass an Act to introduce stonewashed jeans (ironed to within an inch of their lives) and bubble perms for all!! Hurrah!
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL! Jeremy Clarkson would be an hilarious PM!! Imagine him shouting in the House of Commons? The Stig could be his chauffeur!! JC could pass an Act to introduce stonewashed jeans (ironed to within an inch of their lives) and bubble perms for all!! Hurrah!
                            One of the funniest things I've seen is Clarkson talking to that police officer in the musclecar film with his middle finger extended acting like he was gesturing when making a point. Just priceless.

When he discussed buying night vision goggles with Stephen Fry on QI, I couldn't stop laughing.

Comment

It looks like it could be out the window before it starts. Voting on the bill has not gone the government's way.

Comment

I think this thread is done now.
                                The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Working...
                                X