Old BBC sci-fi mini-series with kids and alien vegetables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old BBC sci-fi mini-series with kids and alien vegetables

Please can someone help me to find the name of an old BBC mini-series with kids and alien vegetables?

I remember it was not too long (it maybe lasted six episodes) and it centered around a group of kids that discovered a giant green vegetable with magic powers. I don't know much more about the series but I remember that the kids learned to fly inside the big green vegetable and that they were friends with a little alien capsule with the appearance of a peas pod... Does anybody know which was the name of this show?

Re: Old BBC sci-fi mini-series with kids and alien vegetables

It sounds like the Galactic Garden, but that was a one-off shown in the mid 1980s.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Re: Old BBC sci-fi mini-series with kids and alien vegetables

I've searched for this one before but sadly found nothing, I will seach again but at least you know you are not the only one who remembers it (If its the same show ??)

https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...es-aliens.html
      Heather

Comment

Probably!

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
        It sounds like the Galactic Garden, but that was a one-off shown in the mid 1980s.
        Probably I'm merging two different shows in one. The one with the peas pod alien ship could be "The Galactic Garden", a TV Movie possibly split in two for international distribution (I'm from outside UK).

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
        I've searched for this one before but sadly found nothing, I will seach again but at least you know you are not the only one who remembers it (If its the same show ??)

https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...es-aliens.html
        One thing I can say about the one with the flying kids and the magic giant vegetable is that I am sure the protagonists were humans, not animals.

Thank you both for the quick response!

Comment

Working...
        X