One (possibly 90s) show I must find.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One (possibly 90s) show I must find.

You all have very little to go on here so apologies but I'm trying to put a name to a series I remember, possibly from the 90s and possibly on BBC.

I think there were a group of children trying to fight their way through a town which was not run by a council but by various shadowy groups. For instance they'd be running along a road and the sort-of-mafia group that owned the roads would be chasing them. They'd then maybe duck down into the sewers where they couldn't be pursued cos that area was controlled by another, possibly more benevolent group.

If anyone could help me with this I'd be hugely grateful!

Craig

Re: One (possibly 90s) show I must find.

Archers Goon (1992) where a boy called Howard uncovers an arguing family of aliens who control his town when a goon arrives to pick up the words his father regulary send to Archer as a payment....kind of a surreal series with a sci-fi twist...parts can be found here:

Episode 1 of Archer's Goon | Free Family Videos - Watch Family Videos Online | Veoh

....and if you look carefully you may even spot Jake Wood aka Max Branning off of Eastenders with a lot more hair

Comment

Working...
    X