Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• live action childrens show from late 80s/90s

Hello there,

I remember watching a live action children's show in the late 80s/early 90s. I have wanted to find out what it was for the longest time and figured I would give this forum a try. The only think I really remember about it was that it was a sci-fi/action premise, and the main characters, at least the good guys, wore outfits similar to the Starship Troopers movie (http://alsolikelife.com/shooting/wp-...p_troopers.jpg). Beyond that, I think I remember also playing a arcade version of the game that had a gun attachment once at an arcade in Florida.

Beyond that, I have nothing to go on. Have any leads I can follow? Thanks,

Re: live action childrens show from late 80s/90s

Hmm. This wasn't a kids' show, it was buried late night on BBC2, and it was rather similar to Starship Troopers.

Space: Above and Beyond - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Unfortunately, that is not it. It was on television much earlier than that, at the very latest it was 90 or 91, and most likely in the 80s. I saw it in the US, and actually remember having an action figure for it too. The only scene I remember involved some sort of space base with the main guy wearing the trooper outfit.

Comment

complete stab in the dark
        Jedi's Paradise - Childrens TV - VR Troopers
        Heather

Comment

The Girl from Tomorrow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Nope, that doesn't seem to fit with what I remember.

Comment

I dont think Girl from Tomorrow is it either.

Comment

Taking into account your arcade comment, I'm thinking not a TV series.

Early 90s saw the release of the Laserdisc arcade game Space Pirates. It was also released on home formats.

Comment

I definitely didn't own a laserdisc player, and Im almost positive that I saw it on TV first. That is specifically why I remember the arcade game of it, because at the time I was aware of the television show, or at least the movie? I find it hard to believe it was a movie though as I feel it would be easier to remember, and more widely known.

Comment

Holy Moly...I tried another route of searching on Google and came across the answer...Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future

Comment

Working...
                    X