Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairy Tale Show - HELP!!

hey guys...
    omg i know it seems like a million years ago but i was wondering about this certain tv show with the host who was either a chinese guy or a japanese guy, not sure, and he would quote something really like "be true to your heart" or some sort of thing like that say that in India, this saying is very true and then a globe would come up and he would tell us a story about India like Ali Baba or Aladdin or some other story. Same like that, he would point to England and tell us the story of Sleeping Beauty or Ireland and the Tale of a Girl hehehhe cant remember the name... OMG i just need to remember!! help!! the guy would be standing a castle on top of a tower and at the background would be a globe and then he would say "this is the story of cinderella" and we would zoom into the globe and then teh story would start... they were all animated cartoons and i *think* the jap/chinese guy was from the Karate Kid, the teacher, or the Karate Kids series.. you know, the grandfather of Rocky, Colt and Tum-tum!! i think teh title was something like "tales from wround the world" and i've been searching and havent fount it yet!! pleaseeeeee helppppppppp!! :cry:
Working...
X