Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Two reasons for watching Blue Peter

Originally posted by Marine Boy View Post
    eco, did you catch my post (#6)? I have scanned a number of internet sites since, and there are several places where Janet is quoted as saying that her being pregnant and single was not the reason for the sacking. The BBC Blue Peter website is one such place.

I suppose we'll never know for sure but she certainly doesn't have to watch what she says these days and if she was sacked for that reason, I reckon she'd say so.

Hi Marine Boy
    yes i saw your post and Janet's wiki page
    anyway she did create a masterpiece - Sophie Ellis Bextor!

frame, cindy williams was wonderful in American Graffiti
    thats brings to mind another actress Candy clarke
    My scrapbook blog

My website

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
      Either that or Sophie aged 20 about years in just 13 years.
      Oh! LOL! I wasn't sure how old she was!
      "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
      sigpic

Comment

Comment

She looks foxy!! Not too sure about the watch though.
          "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
            Good lord! That's taking the DIY approach too far - 'to make this trendy wrist watch, you will need one Ingersoll B357 and the forearm muscles of a rabid baboon transplanted by a drunk doctor...'
            Last edited by HG; 06-07-2009, 21:33. Reason: overriding swear filter

Comment

Originally posted by Derekflint View Post
              Good lord! That's taking the DIY approach too far - 'to make this trendy wrist watch, you will need one Ingersoll B357 and the forearm muscles of a rabid baboon transplanted by a drunk doctor...'
              but heres one i had made earlier
              My scrapbook blog

My website

Comment

Originally posted by Teejay View Post
                The best thing about Blue Peter was when that elephant messed on the floor and John Noakes slipped in it!!

And why didn't Martin help? LOL!!

YouTube - Blue Peter - elephant
                Loved it Good on you Nellie Just like when the scouts were in the studio around a bonfire which got out of control

Awwww just clicked the elephant link. It has been removed from YT due to copyright breach
                Last edited by Twocky61; 28-10-2017, 13:04. Reason: Additional Text
                sigpic
                Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
                X