Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

children of the stones TV Times listing (1982?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• children of the stones TV Times listing (1982?)

children of the stones TV Times listing (1982?)
    Is Katherine Levy still acting? she was in another series at this time called Follow Me

Attached Files
    My scrapbook blog

My website

Re: children of the stones TV Times listing (1982?)

Fantastic stuff
    Heather

Comment

I always thought it was shown in late 70's - not 1982 - memory meltdown!

Comment

It was shown here for the first time in 1977 and repeated in 78, according to Wiki its not neen shown in its entirety in the UK since then.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children_of_the_Stones
        Heather

Comment

One of my fave ever children's shows is on here, Runaround.

G-g-g-g-go!
          sigpic
          'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

It's interesting that the listing for the Krypton Factor mentions it as being the 7th heat, I guess at this time it was still a "low season" show.

I always remember it from the mid 1980s onwards as starting in early September, normally 7pm on a Monday.
            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by ecofugal View Post
              ...Is Katherine Levy still acting? she was in another series at this time called Follow Me...
              I remember bits of Follow Me, especially the theme music. It'd be great to see that again. Katherine was also in 'Into Infinity' (The Day After Tomorrow), the Gerry Anderson TV pilot. It's on YouTube of you're interested. But I've not managed to find anything she's done more recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Marine Boy View Post
                I remember bits of Follow Me, especially the theme music. It'd be great to see that again. Katherine was also in 'Into Infinity' (The Day After Tomorrow), the Gerry Anderson TV pilot. It's on YouTube of you're interested. But I've not managed to find anything she's done more recently.
                thanks Marine Boy, i will check it out. same here i would love to see Follow Me again.
                My scrapbook blog

My website

Comment

katherine levy interview

YouTube - Katharine Levy At Sector 25 Convention
                  My scrapbook blog

My website

Comment

The last I heard she went to New York, I know this because I appeared as "Bob" in Eps 1,2, & 7. Also Alongside Kate as "Tom Dawes" in another HTV Serial called "Follow Me" My name was cast as Ian Donnolly.
                    regards

Comment

A bit more info if you want it: Chidren Of The Stones was First Broadcast in 76 and then Follow Me was shown in 77. Ther is a DVD of Children of The Stones available, but nothing exists for Follow Me - Does anyone out there have any videos of it? I havent seen it since 1977!!

Comment

Heres a pic that Ive dugout: Me, Kate Levy, Ewen Solon & Ronald Fraser
                        Attached Files

Comment

Ian, this is great! I've remembered little scenes over the years, and every now and again, the theme tune will cross my mind. So nice to see that photo. Time for another petition to someone like 'Network DVD' to get this released!

Comment

Originally posted by Marine Boy View Post
                            Ian, this is great! I've remembered little scenes over the years, and every now and again, the theme tune will cross my mind. So nice to see that photo. Time for another petition to someone like 'Network DVD' to get this released!
                            Hi MarineBoy, Basically, Follow Me was like an advert for the landmarks of Bristol - we did chase scenes on the Clifton suspension bridge, round Cabot Tower, on SS Gt.Britain, The Bristol Docks, on Concorde at Filton Airport and on a fishing boat on the Bristol Channel. I still get seasick at the thought of it! I had great fun doing it and remember sitting next to Nancy Kominsky (I think that was her name anyway) of "Paint with Nancy" Fame (Anyone remember that? -she painted with a pallet knife!) and Derek Batey of "Mr & Mrs" fame which were filmed at HTV Bristol as well.

Comment

Thank you so much for all the information Ian.I remember,not only Children of the Stones,but also Follow Me.If i recall,the theme tune was sung,and had the line: '' You've got to fight for what you think is right...Follow Me ( yeah follow me ) oh Follow Me! ''.I think the theme tune was sung like that.It was one of the best,most dramatically sung mature theme tunes i have ever heard,and i would love to hear it again.Children of the Stones and Follow Me,were seriously good quality programmes,and i must say,it is an honour to be chatting to an actor who appeared in both series.

Comment

Working...
                              X