Re: What ever happened to...

i really like this show.
      always made sure i seen it.
      one of them is on telly a lot.
      but where is the other fella.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Yeah Hale and Pace, last time I saw them on TV together was in the Extras Christmas special where they were trying to get into a swish restaurant but having little success. They were using some of their old catchphrases at the person on the door but they were just getting totally blanked, obviously sending themselves up like so many other celebs did in that show. The fella who was in The Royal was also in Channel 5's now-defunct soap Family Affairs for a good while too.

Comment

I once had Norman Paces niece come and stay at my flat for a few days after i met her on the net, but even she didnt know what he was up to these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Palazzo View Post
            Yeah Hale and Pace, last time I saw them on TV together was in the Extras Christmas special where they were trying to get into a swish restaurant but having little success. They were using some of their old catchphrases at the person on the door but they were just getting totally blanked, obviously sending themselves up like so many other celebs did in that show. The fella who was in The Royal was also in Channel 5's now-defunct soap Family Affairs for a good while too.
            yes he was in family affairs thats right.
            he has done better for himself than the other fella.
            have not heard of him being in anything since H and P.
            here they are in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG__NBSp2uM

Comment

Have they not gone into management?....................................... ..................I'll get me coat.
              "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Re: What ever happened to Hale & Pace?

They now live in a small village in West Kent two villages over from me. The village is famous for its castle and its stone, which is basically a large limestone rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Brer Bunny View Post
                  They now live in a small village in West Kent two villages over from me. The village is famous for its castle and its stone, which is basically a large limestone rock.

what are they like to talk with mate.
                  thats if you have met them.

im just shocked the show stopped.
                  it was certainly very popular with me.
                  one of the funniest shows i ever seen.

Comment

I haven't talked to them, but they're well known for being friendly in the area. Seen them in the pub before.

Yeah, I loved the show as a teenager, although looking back it's a bit hit and miss with me now.

Comment

They both live in the same village? That's a bit odd. Well, not really I suppose if they were good friends. I always like to think double acts can't stand each other off stage. I reckon even if I got on with a showbiz partner I wouldn't want to live anywhere near them.
                      1976 Vintage

Comment

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
                        They both live in the same village? That's a bit odd. Well, not really I suppose if they were good friends. I always like to think double acts can't stand each other off stage. I reckon even if I got on with a showbiz partner I wouldn't want to live anywhere near them.
                        you say u would not want to livr bear your showbiz partner tricky.
                        but it depends on how well you both get on with each other.

ant and dec they have never lived more than 2 doors away from each other in there entire acting life.

Comment

Hale and Pace - used to be the highlight of the week - loved the two Rons.

Comment

Frame.
                            "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Comment

as victor lewis smith said the only double act with two straight men,saw the one without the tash on a sky poker tournament a couple of years ago

Comment

Originally posted by marilynd04 View Post
                                Hale and Pace - used to be the highlight of the week - loved the two Rons.
                                they really where a very funny duo.
                                i know one is in coronation street but the other fella ive never seen him in anything since.

Comment

Working...
                                X