An long overdue update from Casa Oggy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An long overdue update from Casa Oggy

Hi there peeps! Oggy and i have had one hell of a year. We have had mom-in-law in and out of hospital. Then Oggy had to have surgery to untwist the nerves in his arm.... heaven only knows how he managed to get them snarled up in the first place. So life has been one long circle of work and hospital visits. We moved house ...again..... and are now looking to move out of Brum to the sunny climes of Somerset (possibly). But as I got to pass my driving test first... going to start automatic lessons soon so avoid the roads in Brum for a few months... it could be a couple of years before we make our move. That should give us time to find where we actually want to bring up our kids... Brum is not a nice place anymore and is getting worse. So if there is anyone out there who lives in a quintessential old English village.... give us a heads up.... you never know we could become neighbours!
    Well thats it for now... got to get the Yorkshire puds in soon or Oggy will be growling for his roast beef dinner.
    Ciao for now.
    Momma aka Mrs Oggy aka Janine
    sigpic
    Mrs Oggy
    ~~~*~~~*~~~
    Count your friends amongst the stars....
    And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Re: An long overdue update from Casa Oggy

You wont go too far wrong in the west country M,great part of the world,regards,Frame.
    P S sorry to hear about your bad luck recently.
    "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Comment

hope things settle down soon Janine!

Dave
      sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Originally posted by MommaMystique View Post
        So if there is anyone out there who lives in a quintessential old English village.... give us a heads up....Momma aka Mrs Oggy aka Janine
        Well yes...
        Having a mid-life crisis I ran away to the the West Country eighteen months ago.

Tiny village but with good road access. 350-year-old pub 40 yds from my door. Church and village halls regularly used, one holding a little shop and post office (that has, barely, survived the latest round of cuts).

Heaven? No, I won't paint it that unrealistically.
        Work round here is an issue, doubly so since the crunch. My hopes of working for an expanding toy museum have blown up...

The weather can be incredibly wet, as well as the positive warm bit.
        (I haven't worn my heavy coat once since I've moved here.)

Oh, and the Beast of Bodmin is around: been seen 100 yds from my door apparently.

Five Lanes/Altarnun
        "It's never too late to have a happy childhood."

Comment

Working...
        X