Christmas cartoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas cartoon

There was a cartoon movie in the '90. Cartoon Network showed it. It wasabout a little greedy boy who stole everyone's presents on Christmas Eve and then something happened and he had a change of heart and started giving he's own toys to other kids. Does anyone remember the name of the cartoon?

Re: Christmas cartoon

This sounds a bit like Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and the Island of Misfit Toys
    Heather

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
      There was a cartoon movie in the '90. Cartoon Network showed it. It wasabout a little greedy boy who stole everyone's presents on Christmas Eve and then something happened and he had a change of heart and started giving he's own toys to other kids. Does anyone remember the name of the cartoon?
      Yes, It was called "The Town Santa Forgot"
      Dick Van Dyke was the voice narrator.
      It was about a boy named Jeremy Creek, greedy little kid who made a Christmas wish list so long that Santa Claus thought that it must be a place (Jeremy Creek) and not a person. Found out there was a place called Jeremy Creek. Filled with poor kids that good Saint Nick (for some reason) forgot about. Anyhow he gave all the toys ment for the spoiled little boy J.Creek to these really good deserving poor kids that Santa Claus said he never was aware existed. (I'm suspicious, you would think he keeps track of EVERYONE!..LOL) And yes Jeremy has a change of heart, watching news report of his good deed. I have this on VHS tape btw.

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
        This sounds a bit like Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and the Island of Misfit Toys
        In away it's a bit of a rip off the Rudolph, Island of Misfit Toys storyline.
        Except there not toys that Santa forgot (ignored) but poor misfit kids.
        Rudolph one of the classics, but never could figure out what kid would want those Misfit toys? Kind of like a lump of coal in the stocking if you would get a wooden train with square wheels on the caboose. And a Charlie in a box? boy sure would get made fun of back at school. "Did not get a Jack in the box,asked for one, but Santa gave me a Charlie in a box... ha! ha! ha! his classmates mock..

Comment

Yes, It was called "The Town Santa Forgot"
          I love you! This is the one

Comment

Working...
          X