X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: quatro fizzy drink

I always thought Quatro resembled brake fluid lol
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

I loved Quatro. Would have been early to mid 80s...
      Mountain Dew was a few years later... Tab clear also knocked about a bit in the 80s. Top deck... Was that the lager and lime one????

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Comment

The mid 1980s was such a great time for exotic soft drinks such as Quatro, Lilt and dare I say it, Lucozade. My sister liked Quatro, but I might have been a bit too young to experience the exotic taste of it.

Probably not surprised that it didn't last too long - either the public didn't like it or what later became the Coca Cola Company (which I assumed made it) found it too expensive to make for too long.
        I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
        There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
        I'm having so much fun
        My lucky number's one
        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Istill have a Quatro "Credit Card" stuck to an advert in Smash Hits.... something to do with a competition.

Comment

Tried Quatro once and wasn't that keen on the taste. I don't think it was sold in many places around my area. It was cheaper and easier to buy the Panda Pops bottle drinks from the local corner shop. I don't recall seeing Squirt at all in the shops.

Comment

Yeah Quattro wasn't a very succesful line for Coke. My dad's company used to do a lot of vessels and pipework for Coke back then and he'd bring home bottles of the stuff, i didn't like it, too tart for me. Mind you, he also brought home heaps of coke as they were allowed to take the damaged full bottles home, back when they had the separate black bottom on, mostly bottles without those.

Comment

I tasted Quatro once. I bought a bottle in blind faith. Didn't really like it.
                Who cared about rules when you were young?

Comment

Working...
                X