Bionic Woman Doll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bionic Woman Doll

This was the doll merchandised off of the back of the popular TV series of the late 70s, The Bionic Woman, a spin off from The Six Million Dollar Man. I got my Jaimie Sommers (Bionic woman doll for my eighth birthday. She was dressed in a royal blue jumpsuit and red shoes, and she was fab! She had a large red handbag that contained loads of secret-agent stuff, like maps and wallets, and also of course the everyday handbag essentials - a comb, brush and mirror!She had special arms and legs that were covered in a skin-coloured rubber that you could roll up to reveal her bionic components! These dolls (all intact with accessories) go for a small fortune nowadays, as the rubber covering on the arms and legs would quickly get torn by overzealous use, and i think also used to perish if left out in the school holidays' sun for too long.

More...
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Re: Bionic Woman Doll

sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Great post Dave
      Heather

Comment

one of my favourite toys as a kid. I hated dolls and never had Barbies, Sindy or Pippa, but I did have a Bionic Woman and she was FAB! I loved her big red bag. Happy memories

Comment

I've just picked up a Bionic Woman doll and a Steve austin doll from a boot sale in Colchester-three quid for the pair! Both nude, sadly, but Jaime still has her bionic components and the rubber on her arm, and Steve is complete but for one bionic component on his lower arm. It's made my day!

Comment

Working...
          X