Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Late 70s-early 80s show about strange time-travelling boy from the future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late 70s-early 80s show about strange time-travelling boy from the future?

Does anybody remember a tv show about an unusual boy who travels back in time from an apocalyptic future (perhaps a world devestated by nuclear war)?

I saw this on Australia's ABC channel when I was kid in the late 70's or very early 80's but I think it was British. I don't think the series ran for very long, maybe only a few episodes.

The plot seemed to involve a group of people from the future who have regressed back into barbarism but they seem to have gained psychic powers and they either send the boy back in time or maybe he's trying to escape from them. My main memory of them is that they stood in a circle chanting "NASA, NASA, NASA". The other bizarre memory I have is of a scene where the boy looks at the palm of his hand and it turns inky black with stars in it. I can't remember much else about the show other than how intriguing and interesting it was.

Does anybody else from Britain or Australia remember this show? I can find no trace of it in numerous web page listings of science fiction/fantasy shows from this time.

Re: Late 70s-early 80s show about strange time-travelling boy from the future?

Was it 'Sky'?

Sky

Welcome to Sky

Comment

Re: Late 70s-early 80s show about strange time-travelling boy from the future?

YouTube - Sky Final Episode "Chariot of Fire" Pt.1

Comment

Working...
      X