Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mehdi (Belle and Sebastian)

I thought other members would be interested in these pictures:

Mehdi in 'Sebastian and the Horses', a sequel to 'Belle and Sebastian' which evidently aired in the UK but of which I can find practically no information. Can anyone help?

Mehdi with his Mum, Cecile Aubry; writer and director of 'Belle and Sebastian'.

This seems to be a second sequel to the original series. It only aired in France.

Mehdi, a little older.

Also, take a look at:
    YouTube - Le jeune Fabre
    ...clips from a film, 'Le Jeune Fabre'. The theme is sung by Demis Roussos!

YouTube - Medhi
    ...some fascinating home movie footage and clips from his TV and film work.

I just thought that all of the above would interest those who watched and enjoyed the original 'Belle and Sebastian' - and/or have enjoyed it since via the DVD releases.

One thing I have not found is a picture of Mehdi as he appears today. He is evidently a film and TV producer. Can anyone help with this also?

Re: Mehdi (Belle and Sebastian)

How do you pronounce Mehdi?

If it's how I think it is then it's a little too close for comfort to a very rude French word.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

lol ! No, the middle sound is a short 'e' as in 'bed' with a slight guttural 'kh' afterwards. It's weird you should ask, as earlier today I looked up the pronunciation and found this amazing site!

Pronunciation of mehdi - pronounce mehdi correctly in English.

Comment

PM sent regarding Sebastian and the Horses Marine Boy.I will leave it to you to begin discussions regarding it etc.

Comment

Working...
        X