X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argos catalogue 1984

Here is the jewellery part of the argos catalogue 1984
    Attached Files
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't it, and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.

Re: Argos catalogue 1984

more pages
    Attached Files
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't it, and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.

Comment

pages
      Attached Files

Comment

even more!
        Attached Files

Comment

going into watches
          Attached Files

Comment

Funny isn't it these would not look out of place in todays Argos Catalogue
            Heather

Comment

more watches
              Attached Files

Comment

and more....
                Attached Files

Comment

last page of watches....i had the snoopy watch!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Wow!! the little gold wishbone ring with the single sapphire was the first real piece of jewellery my mum and dad bought for me
                    Heather

Comment

awww! the only bit of gold jewellery i had as a kid was a pair of garfield earrings and necklace bought by my uncle!

Comment

Working...
                      X