She's in Call the Midwife nowadays [emoji20]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• Re: Your top 5 crushes...

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
      Crazy what age does to people ..

Jenny was mine too after seeing her in Walkabout. Madeline Smith was another. Remember her? Did a few Hammers.

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
        Crazy what age does to people ..

Jenny was mine too after seeing her in Walkabout. Madeline Smith was another. Remember her? Did a few Hammers.

Comment

My Top 5....
          Tom Cruise
          Ralph Macchio
          Jon Cryer
          Jason Priestly
          ...and last but certainly not the least... Donny!!

Comment

Originally posted by Donald the Great View Post
            Certainly do

Mine were mainly Leslie Anne Down
            and Olivia Newton John ..

Comment

Nancy Wilson - singer and guitarist from Heart, when 'Alone' was charting. Absolute goddess. One of the reasons I was inspired up the guitar, as I had the kind of plan that only a hormonally frenzied teenager could cook up: learn guitar, join band, become famous, meet Nancy Wilson at the Grammys or something and ask her to be my bird. The plan, naturally enough, did not work out. I did end a pretty decent fret-shredder though, so that was something.

Kim Cattrall - more specifially, Kim Cattrall in Big Trouble in Little China. Good lord, she was fine. I actually wrote her a fan letter, and I have the distinct memory of, uh, suggesting I'd be up for marriage. With a bit of luck, it might be one of those false memories.

Nicola Bryant - Peri in Dr Who. A pretty early crush of mine. Suddenly, the aliens...weren't quite so interesting anymore.

So yeah. I know it's supposed to be five crushes, but I can only think of those three. Perhaps it's a mercy, considering the sheer amount of cringe involved...yeesh.

Comment

Cant recall early school days, except maybe Pat Byrne but I had one hell of a crush on Ludmilla Terescheva and even went to see her, and Olga Korbutt at Earls Court in about 71.

Comment

• Re: First crushes.........awwwwwwwwwwwww

Catherine Deneuve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by sf1378 View Post
                    my first proper, properest crush was Kim Basinger after seeing Batman.
                    ^I wondered if anyone would mention Kim Basinger in Batman (1989)!
                    "Vicky Vale" was my first proper crush too. 😍. I'd had very little interest in the opposite sex until that Summer of '89.
                    She even spawned my first fantasy: I dreamt I was a policeman who'd been sent to guard her home from some bad men. I knock on her door and Kim Basinger answers wearing a bathrobe. That was as far as it went as I was still relatively innocent.

Comment

She opened a door in her bathrobe.

"Funny place to keep a door," I said!
                      Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by zabadak View Post

Haha!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jalan View Post
                          ^I wondered if anyone would mention Kim Basinger in Batman (1989)!
                          "Vicky Vale" was my first proper crush too. [emoji7]. I'd had very little interest in the opposite sex until that Summer of '89.
                          She even spawned my first fantasy: I dreamt I was a policeman who'd been sent to guard her home from some bad men. I knock on her door and Kim Basinger answers wearing a bathrobe. That was as far as it went as I was still relatively innocent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by zabadak View Post

Lol! As I said, it never got that explicit! 😉

Comment

^^Yep. Thats the Kim Basinger who "awakened" my hitherto dormant sexuality.
                              Even though my taste in women has changed since then, I still would. ☝️

Comment

Originally posted by marc View Post
                                All these from my younger days.....

Elizabeth Louise Malamalamaokalani White. (I'm not saying who she is at the moment, but many boys (and grown up men ) had wonderful thoughts about visiting a certain island in the Pacific after seeing her)
                                Nobody seems to remember her.....She was the girl on the opening scene of Hawaii Five-O. She was seen running along the beach, then turning to face the camera. It seems strange now, but I would have dreams of visiting Hawaii, and seeing he on the beach.
                                Who cared about rules when you were young?

Comment

Working...
                                X