Can anyone remember 'Full House'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone remember 'Full House'?

Can anyone remember an ITV comedy from the mid 80's called Full House?
    It starred Brian Capron (Mr Hopwood from Grange Hill and Gail Platts mental partner!). I mention it to people and no one seems to remember it! It was on at the same time as 'Girls on Top' starring a young French and Saunders, Ruby Wax and Tracey Ullman. I loved both of these shows but not many people seem to remember them.
    Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Re: Can anyone remember 'Full House'?

Full House?? Cant remember it

Girls on Top though! Was very funny and seems to have been neglected by the Satallite channels!
    For one of the series "Squeeze" performed the theme song
    I go back to the original Jethro Tull - Yes! The seed drill inventor!

Comment

I remember Full House. Two young(ish) couples, in order to afford the rent, decide to share a house together, even though both couples have completely different lifestyles - one couple is a bit straightlaced and slightly upper-middle class, the other couple are freer-living and (Shocker) aren't even married.
      The primmer couple were played by Christopher Strauli (Only When I Laugh) and the gorgeous Sabina Franklyn (Keep it in the Family), while Capron's other half was blonde, bubbly Natalie Forbes, who I last saw in Hollyoaks a few years back as the mum of one of the characters.
      I don't remember much of what went on in the episodes, and I'm pretty certain I only watched because my teenage-self fancied Franklyn and Forbes.

Comment

Full House from 1985 (not to be confused with the American television sitcom Full House 1987)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0166040/#comment
        Heather

Comment

Don't remember Full House but I was a MASSIVE Girls On Top Fan. I've got it on video somewhere. You're right about never seeing it on UK GOLD or any other channels. Same goes for Kenny Everett!!
          "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
          sigpic

Comment

I do remember this prog, but I only found it mildly amusing.
            sigpic
            'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

I can remember 'Bob's Full House' but not this.

Girls on Top was A1.
              Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

Comment

Working...
              X