Classic TV Programmes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic TV Programmes

I watch a lot of classic programmes from 70,s-90,s,on sky channels,gold,alibi,ITV 4 etc,brings back a lot of memories

I love Minder with George Cole as dodgy Arthur Daley,Dennis Waterman as Terry Mccan

Shoestring-Trevor Eve as Eddie Shoestring working for radio west,I had a crush on him 30 years ago

Sweeney-Dennis Waterman as George Carter I did fancy him in this series,now I think i,m

Bergerac liked this more for the scenery of Jersey,was a good programme though

Randal and Hopkirk although we,ve mentioned this before

Comedy has to be Steptoe and Son
    On the Buses
    Only fools and Horses

What about you folks your favorites?
    Who did you have a crush on?

Re: Classic TV Programmes

I must agree about On the Buses and Steptoe, both classic comedies. I would like to add Love Thy Neighbour to that.

I like seeing The Champions again on ITV4 (even though I have them all on DVD) - it used to be on every Sunday lunchtime when I was a kid.

Other favourites include Land of the Giants, Time Tunnel and Lost in Space. Digital channel FX used to show these several years ago- great memories.

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet Series 1 and 2 brillaint as well, but don't care much for series 3 and 4.

BUT, my all-time favourite classic show by far has to be Doctor Who. I've been a huge fan since the early 70s and have achieved anorak status in all things Whovian. The classic series is by far superior to the new series imho. Favourite Doctor is Tom Baker, followed by Pat Troughton.

Who did I have a crush on? Valerie out of Land of the Giants (Deena Lund) - I adore red hair. Also Leela (Louise Jameson) from Doctor Who.
    Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

Comment

Yes Auf Pet was great 0z made that programme
      I did like Jimmy Nail as Spender

More comedies The pickle factory Hilda Baker in Nearest and Dearest

Comment

Originally posted by Kiop View Post

Who did I have a crush on? Valerie out of Land of the Giants (Deena Lund) - I adore red hair. Also Leela (Louise Jameson) from Doctor Who.
        My hubby had a crush on Wendy Padbury when she was in Doctor Who.

My favourite Doctor was Patrick Troughton.

I have to just say I think the name Dave Ja Vu for Dave Plus One is genius!
        sigpic
        'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Originally posted by Kiop View Post

Other favourites include Land of the Giants, Time Tunnel and Lost in Space. Digital channel FX used to show these several years ago- great memories.
          Champions, Protectors, Persuaders, Sweeney, Professionals, Avengers & New Avengers, Secret Army

those US ones though, they drive me nuts....show me the first episode, and the last please....all the ones in the middle are just fillers! Prob is they drag them on for eternity..Lost is another one..great series, but PLEASE give us answers!
          sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

Working...
          X