No announcement yet.

Qwizzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i thought as much still the hint helps cheers, how far along are you now Tallulah?
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

BTW i've been googling scream it's a right pain in the bum but sooooooo addictive!

Comment

I really am stuck i've tried wes craven i've tried googling leonardo da vinci but i don't know what i'm looking for and don't want to read his whole biography come on one more clue pleeeeease

Comment

I'm still on Level 61 but I think I know the answer - I'm just waiting for you lot to catch up!

BTW for Level 8 I googled "scream picture artist"
          TURN THOSE FROWNS RIGHT SIDE ROUND!

Comment

aaah i see now level 9 here i am LOL!!!

Comment

LOL - that one is quite easy - too obvious, so don't think too hard about it. Don't think of it as a crossword.

Comment

does me being 5 months pregnant count for being a bit dizzy at present lol

Comment

I don't know - it could be the start of a decent excuse though! ROFL

Have you got MSN messenger - mine is nicola_ohara@hotmail.com if you want to ping me!

Comment

am one level nineteen now and i can feel my grey matter melting......has anyone got to 100 and lived?
                    If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Comment

I *think* so Koukou - but I've only read about it - never spoke to anyone. They are probably in a little puddle next to their keyboard.

Comment

wooohoo i'm on level 20 (with a lot of help may i add)

Comment

whats qwizzle?

Comment

go to page one of this thread there's a link

Comment

level 28!! I am neck and neck with my husband! I have to solve this to prove that me doing this alone can beat an office full of computer programmers...I will not be beaten!
                              If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Comment

poor head hurts lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X