No announcement yet.

Qwizzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, i'm new to this site, but i've gotten through all of the levels, so if you have a question, feel free to ask. i'll try my best to answer any. if all else fails, you can sit infront of the comp screen for three hours like i did...yeah, it kind of gave me a headache. hmm...i wonder if i have babbled enough yet.
    happy searching

Comment

Im stuck on level 4, i think it is...that onen with th emap of wales.
      Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

Hi comp addict. I am on level 34 and I keep slogging away...you will be a valuable source of help when my brain can take no more...which won't be long. Welcome to dyr...its nice to meet you.
        If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Comment

spi level 4 is prince albert are you sure you don't mean level 6? if so level 6 is four mile bridge
          No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

oh yeah i meant that one....heh got my levels mixed up

Comment

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I've just got a page in Dutch ! Count me out.
              Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Aidan - if you enter a wrong answer then you get that page up - hit your "back" button and try another answer
                TURN THOSE FROWNS RIGHT SIDE ROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by koukou
                  Hi comp addict. I am on level 34 and I keep slogging away...you will be a valuable source of help when my brain can take no more...which won't be long. Welcome to dyr...its nice to meet you.
                  when you're doing level 34...think of a common first move in chess. then put in what name the square is called

Comment

Comp addict you are my hero!

Comment

Ta for that Tallulah but I'm stumped on "Unbreakable Actor" - can I move the pieces ?
                      Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

wow. i love being a hero!!! yay

as for Aidan...i know that you didn't ask me...but if its okay. i'll try to help you out. if its not...then i'd suggest not reading any farther. google it. its as simple as that. and no the pieces don't move sorry.
                        sorry to Tallulah if i'm stepping on any toes...if i am, tell me and i will refrain

Comment

Number 39 is making me cry...my pyjama top is wet from tears of frustration. Its time for some horlicks and some qwyzzle free time. I will be back tomorrow though qwzzlye. I will not be beaten!

Comment

Hi Comp Addict - feel free to step on toes and elbow me out of the way - I'm just the instigator here... I've still not finished it myself.

Koukou - I've replied to your PM. Hope it helps

Aiden - google the clue or copy the picture into Paint and try and re-arrange it in there.
                            TURN THOSE FROWNS RIGHT SIDE ROUND!

Comment

Ok...now im stuck on level 9...the crossword puzzle one

Comment

Try shift spi
                                No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Working...
                                X