I Need Your Help to ID Obscure 80's Music Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need Your Help to ID Obscure 80's Music Video

This one has been bothering me for quite a while now. I only recall seeing this music video once or twice but something about it stuck with me all these years later. Here is what I have to work with:

- This is a music video from the mid 1980's - I would guess between 84-87.
    - Most likely this is a "euro" , "new wave", "industrial" type band - again if I had to guess they're German.

Now that I've narrowed it down for you - here is what I really recall about this video and probably the only thing that stands out from 100's of others music videos. The third and final clue:

- Typically, there are 4 band members (I think all male), I don't recall them playing instruments. BUT, one of the guys is wearing shorts with knee high socks! Sadly, this is the only thing of which I am 100% certain of.

Now looking back on this, he could have been lederhosen but don't think so, the dude had a military/old-school-hiking look to him. Also there may or may not have been a armored tank involved.

I grew up watching a late night broadcasts from a local Detroit TV station, playing a full range of music videos - much more then you'll find anywhere today. But it is this one music video that I have not been able to track down on my own.

Thanks in advance for any help figuring this one out.

Re: I Need Your Help to ID Obscure 80's Music Video

I think I know the video you are looking for, I have seen it on youtube.
    I think they are from croatia actually, or somewhere around there.
    I'm gonna see if I can find it and post it...
    hang in there.
    sigpic

Comment

Laibach from Slovenia?

Comment

^ Agree.. gotta be Laibach..either Life is life or Symapthy for the Devil

Comment

Working...
        X