Name these 80's tv shows please !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name these 80's tv shows please !

Ive been wonderin about the this for about - ooh 20 years now !

A young punk / rock musician type inherits a mansion from someone. I think he also gets a butler and he may write some music with friends. One of his friends was a lass. I remember him looking a bit like adam ant, but this was several years before any sort of ant based music. He was a bit aloof. There was leopard print or the word tiger involved. I may have been around 1980. Dont think i can give you any more to go on !

Any ideas peeps?

yeah i vaguely remember this....I think he "restores" the mansion with some of his friends and they were going to turn it into a local hangout where they could play music with his band. I think there was this scene where some big wigs try and tear it down...Is that the one?? I loved that movie!! The only problem is I don't remember the name of it!! Errg! I remember the adam ant looking guy.....he played in a couple of other 80's movies and so did the black guy on there but I can't remember! I will do my best to remember for you!
    I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

that sound like the one - yeh his plans were under threat from some of or authourity. He had black curly hair i think. I thought it was a series, but you sound like you think it was film?

Comment

Roll over Beethoven?

Comment

I am POSITIVE it was a movie....I have seen it enough times to know the name....but I can't remember!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still on the trail of the name though....

Comment

Is it this?

http://www.phill.co.uk/comedy/rollover/index.html

Comment

i think it was a film and it was called playing for keeps, well it sounds like the one i am thinking about. hope this helps.lesley

Comment

lol yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!! well that is the one that i KNOW it is!! thanks lesley! Now we just have to wait and see if that is the one the other guy is talking about

Comment

Working...
                X