80s clothes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 80s clothes

Lol... yes there was green ones too, i was searching for a pic of them but i couldn't fine one either.

Comment

I've been searching for a pic of jeans with the red piping down the side. I really loved mine!
      ...chilli...

Comment

Originally posted by chilligrape View Post
        I've been searching for a pic of jeans with the red piping down the side. I really loved mine!
        what where the jeans called mate.
        better chance of finding them.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Enjoyed this 80s thread! I was at college in 1983 and remember the Bat Wing jumpers! Money was very tight, so my Mum knitted me quite a few (I wouldnt mind one now!) Mine was black, with a deep V at the back and had a slash neck and knitted in a Boucle type wool (I may still have the pattern) She then started knitting for my friends too!

We also made tops in a Bat Wing style out of cloth, and I had one in Moire Taffeta for a college disco.

Comment

I was born in 1983 and I can't really remember what I wore, apart from little skirts over shorts when I was about 5 lol I do remember my sister looking like Madonna though lol

Comment

Oh My GOD!!!!! Isn't this just gross? What on earth made me buy this monstrosity? I can assure you this was its one and only outing!

Comment

Kios, Kickers, Adidas Lendl Court, Second Image jeans, Energy jumbo cords, Two tone trousers, Y cardigans, slazenger jumpers, ski jumpers, fred perry polo shirts, long sleeved hooped polo shirts, bubble coats, adidas coats, blazers, chino's.
                "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Originally posted by branny View Post
                  Kios, Kickers, Adidas Lendl Court, Second Image jeans, Energy jumbo cords, Two tone trousers, Y cardigans, slazenger jumpers, ski jumpers, fred perry polo shirts, long sleeved hooped polo shirts, bubble coats, adidas coats, blazers, chino's.
                  Y cardigans!! I remember those fondly! I did a post about them but no one replied. Thought i'd made it all up in my head!
                  Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Originally posted by Joy James View Post
                    [ATTACH]2956[/ATTACH] Oh My GOD!!!!! Isn't this just gross? What on earth made me buy this monstrosity? I can assure you this was its one and only outing!
                    for some reason your link isn't working, Is it a picture you uploaded from your PC Joy?
                    Heather

Comment

In the 80's I was usually dressed as follows:
                      My blond hair cut so that it was shaved sides and back but still fairly long on top and a quiffy fringe.
                      The aforementioned £1 ray band look a likes
                      Music t-shirt
                      Pastel blue cardigan
                      Tight stone washed jeans
                      White socks (had gone past the alternate green & pink odd florescent socks by this stage)
                      Black espadrilles
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nessie View Post
                        but i wouldnt of liked to look like this!!!!

what have i missed, what did you like/hate!???

lord knows there was tonnes of fads, brands etc etc

I had a jumper just like this in primary school, . It was a knitting pattern my mam knitted it for me and I thought I was the bees knees. I was so bang on trend that my teacher asked me to get the pattern for her!
                        1976 Vintage

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                          what where the jeans called mate.
                          better chance of finding them.
                          They didn't have a name, they were just jeans with red piping down the side.
                          ...chilli...

Comment

Originally posted by chilligrape View Post
                            They didn't have a name, they were just jeans with red piping down the side.
                            I remember these well. I had some! I also had ones with white piping down the side too. Very trendy at the time!
                            Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

I would love a pair to go to an 80's weekend in May
                              ...chilli...

Comment

Can someone please tell me what this piece of 80's fashion is officially called???
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X