X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jean-Luc Picard

Heres another dandy driving me nuts!

Late 90's early 00's
    One bank holiday weekend (easter i think) channel 4 had a huge Sci-fi weekend showing loads of films, drama etc of this genre. In between each one they had little skits. One that killed me was of this 30-something Guy inhis bedroom at his mums house which is covered with Star trek memrobillia. He is dressed as a Klingon and has a keyboard on which he plays one of the funniest songs i have heard. However i can only remember the bit that goes "jean-luc piacrd where did you bodly go, where did you bodly go"!

Part of me swears blind it was Bill Bailey doin this skit (or hopes it was!) but i cant find anything anywhere!

Anyone remember, seen or heard of it?

Re: Jean-Luc Picard

Is this the song?
    The Picard Song: Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the U.S.S. Enterprise
    Heather

Comment

Hahaha that is really funny..sadly not the thing im looking for! it was def a bloke dressed as a klingon sitting on his bed singing whilst playing a keyboard! thanks for that thou...brill

Comment

;D I knew it wasn't the clip but was hoping it was the song, oh well back to it
        Heather

Comment

I think it was Adam Buxton of The Adam & Joe Show.

That clip is on their best of DVD, which was a totally ace show.
          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Thank you thank you thank you!
            Joe buxton and the Star Trek song. Thats it! Soooooo wet your pants Funny!

ive been driving people nuts trying to remember it now i shall drive em nuts playing it!

Good one.

Comment

Lol!
              I've never forgot that song:
              "Star Trek, the next generation, where did you boldly go? Where did you boldly go?"

Comment

Working...
              X