Armchair Thriller????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armchair Thriller????

I remember watching a two??? part drama about 79/80 with Ian McShane in playing a man released from prison after being jailed for murdering someone who ran over his dog! I think the man died of a heart attack after being dragged from his car (a Jag I think). Please tell me I didn't dream this up!!!

Re: Armchair Thriller????

Originally posted by mark1970 View Post
    I remember watching a two??? part drama about 79/80 with Ian McShane in playing a man released from prison after being jailed for murdering someone who ran over his dog! I think the man died of a heart attack after being dragged from his car (a Jag I think). Please tell me I didn't dream this up!!!
    I'm sure you didn't dream it up but what I'm not so sure about is if it was definately Armchair Thriller and not another series, I am aware of most of the Armchair Thriller series and that doesn't sound like any that I know of, so you may be getting muddled with some other show of the same type, easily done, I myself have gotten muddled with a few I saw back then till I made some inquiries, don't take my word for it though, I could be wrong and maybe it was Armchair Thriller.

Comment

armchair thriller- high tide
      "Armchair Thriller" High Tide (1980)
      Heather

Comment

Thank you! Now I think about it I think the plot also had something to do with a registration number of Ian McShane's car...

Comment

Working...
        X