zx spectrum game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zx spectrum game

Does anyone remember a zx spectrum game collecting test tubes, I think it was a platform game, but i cannot remember the title. Thanks all. Al.

Re: zx spectrum game

Just been told, Dynamite Dan, I thought it was a great game, does anyone know if I can get similar games for yhe computer for my Grandson? Thanks Al.

Comment

Try here Alan World of Spectrum
      It's all legal as most of the companies that made the games are long out of business and Amstrad who bought out the Spectrum range endorse the site. All bar a few games can be downloaded there, so download an emulator and away you go!
      Last edited by Chris68; 12-09-2009, 22:14.

Comment

Thanks Chris.

Comment

Went into world of spectrum to find an emulator, can anyone advise as to what one to download. Thanks. Al.

Comment

I'm currently using ZX Spin
            Here's the link from the emulator page
            ftp://ftp.worldofspectrum.org/pub/si...xspin0.666.zip

Comment

Originally posted by Chris68 View Post
              I'm currently using ZX Spin
              Here's the link from the emulator page
              ftp://ftp.worldofspectrum.org/pub/si...xspin0.666.zip
              Good choice! I can't be bothered to get the Speccy out of the loft, and wait 5 minutes for games to load - emulation is great!

May I also recomment Dynamite Dan II and Auf Weidersehn Monty, in terms of cracking Speccy platformers?
              The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
              Marcel Proust

Comment

OMG. Dynamite Dan was a great game. Would never have even thought abut this game if not seen it on here. I used to love to buy the spectrum games at £1.99. Does anyone remember the game Barbarian? The original game was in a box and had a poster of Linda Lusardi included.

Comment

Originally posted by 4PlayHeaven View Post
                  Does anyone remember the game Barbarian? The original game was in a box and had a poster of Linda Lusardi included.
                  That was Maria Whittaker mate.

Comment

This is a great Spectrum site that has loads of games to play online;
                    http://www.zxspectrum.net/

Comment

Maria Whittaker, indeed. She was more impressive than the game. I had it for the Amiga and it was atrocious. I think there was Barbarian II as well, which, of course, I never bothered with.
                      "Me fail English? That's unpossible!"

Comment

Im pretty sure the guy next to maria whittaker (not that many guys would notice) was Wolf from The Gladiators...

Comment

Originally posted by RetroAEROSMITH View Post
                          Im pretty sure the guy next to maria whittaker (not that many guys would notice) was Wolf from The Gladiators...
                          It was. Michael Van Wijk was his real name. Born in India if I remember correctly.
                          "Me fail English? That's unpossible!"

Comment

Working...
                          X