Early 90s Scary Puppet Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early 90s Scary Puppet Show

Hey, I know there are a bunch of these.. and I read through them and it didn't seem like any are the show I am thinking about. I thought I might have imagined this show and just had nightmares about it, but my roommate remembers it also.

Basically, it's this guy and a puppet. And they go into a basement or maybe a trap door or something? This takes them to an alternate universe. The color scheme is very brownish and we both remember them traveling down a winding road. Perhaps on some sort of wagon, but I might have just imagined that. The puppet is really short. I remember one part might have had a bunch of moles coming up through holes in the ground. My roommate just said "I remember the color purple and it scared the s*** out of me" haha.

But yeah, if anyone has any help as to what this is, it would be awesome. We have been searching the net for the past hour. I use to have multiple nightmares about this show growing up.

Re: Early 90s Scary Puppet Show

Originally posted by Nightmare454 View Post
    Hey, I know there are a bunch of these.. and I read through them and it didn't seem like any are the show I am thinking about. I thought I might have imagined this show and just had nightmares about it, but my roommate remembers it also.

Basically, it's this guy and a puppet. And they go into a basement or maybe a trap door or something? This takes them to an alternate universe. The color scheme is very brownish and we both remember them traveling down a winding road. Perhaps on some sort of wagon, but I might have just imagined that. The puppet is really short. I remember one part might have had a bunch of moles coming up through holes in the ground. My roommate just said "I remember the color purple and it scared the s*** out of me" haha.

But yeah, if anyone has any help as to what this is, it would be awesome. We have been searching the net for the past hour. I use to have multiple nightmares about this show growing up.
    It's not a puppet show but that sounds like Jamie and the Magic Torch. The short putppet could be Wordsworth the dog and the winding road could be the helter skelter they travelled down after jumping through the patch of light created by Jamie's torch on his bedroom floor - which would have been the 'trap door'.

Unless you're thinking of The Trap Door? There was a winding road in the opening credits.

Comment

Re: Early 90s Scary Puppet Show

Actually it also sounds a bit like Dr. Snuggles.

But you're probably never coming back so I'll stop replying!

Comment

Working...
      X