Butterflies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butterflies

Does anyone know what the classical music is that plays in 'Butterflies' with Wendy Craig, when she sees or meets up with 'Leonard'? I have searched all over.......just cannot find it----- Help!!!

Re: Butterflies

I think it's Albinoni's Adagio...

YouTube - Adagio in G Minor (Albinoni)

Comment

Albinoni's Adagio for Strings in G minor?

Comment

snap

Comment

Just wanted to put the theme tune up, it makes me feel all warm and nostalgic YouTube - Tv Theme Butterflies
          Mp3 here Butterflies Theme Song

Comment

butterflies ran from 78 till 83.
            there where 30 eopisodes plus two shorts.
            the episodes other than the shorts where 30 mins long.
            the theme music was composed by dolly parton.
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I loved the character Ria ...............I think I Cook nearly as badly as she did

Comment

Good gentle humoured show. Did she ever consumate her 'affair' with the other man then?

Nic Lindhurst was extremely skinny in that one. I did feel sorry for Geoffrey Palmers character, especially his elder sons stupid feud with him.

Comment

Originally posted by sf1378 View Post
                  Good gentle humoured show. Did she ever consumate her 'affair' with the other man then?

Nic Lindhurst was extremely skinny in that one. I did feel sorry for Geoffrey Palmers character, especially his elder sons stupid feud with him.
                  no Ria stayed faithful.............if she hadn't that would have been the end of the series...........that was what we wondered.....will she? wont she?

Comment

Ah. Never understood the meaning of the title-Butterflies though...unless it was linking it with the songs lyrics.

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                      butterflies ran from 78 till 83.
                      there where 30 eopisodes plus two shorts.
                      the episodes other than the shorts where 30 mins long.
                      the theme music was composed by dolly parton.
                      I never knew that Dolly parton composed the Theme Music for Butterflies Darren, that's great to know - ace!! I always liked Butterflie, not Carla Lane's greatest creation- - that honour belongs to Bread without a shadow of doubt I feel. I never liked the Liver Birds somehow though/for some reason. I liked Lov too - another Carla creation circa 1993-1994, that was good I thought, though it only had a short run on TV.

I think in the end though Bread copied Butterflies with Leonard's wife secretly seeing another man just like Mrs Boswell in Bread saw Derek in secret as both were strained with a Family to contend with, which led to this. Very wierd indeed how both took such a "road" I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X