Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kim & Co

moonvisage! What a find! Thanks!

... off to my German language class now.....

Comment

thanks for this M V .
      it has a classy theme tune and a show i remember well.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Now I might be wrong here, but was there a pilot show for Kim & Co called "The Long Chase?" I seem to remember it featuring the same characters...

Comment

Hello Christopher,

Good Day!

Wow! I have just read your comment and so happy to know you are the one whom acted as Eric in the lovely TV series Kim & Co. When I was young in 1980's, this series was broadcasted on Singapore television main channel if I am not wrong on every Thursday at 5:30pm.
          I love this series and always glued infront of my television to watch and try not to miss it every week. I am sincerely looking for the
          DVD to purchase but to no avail for few years. I am really a fan to you with the rest of the team acted in the series. I will be glad if you
          could drop me an email at jeffery_abdullah@singnet.com.sg

Thank you and have e good week ahead.

Cheers,

Jeff

Comment

Hi GOMOSH,and welcome to the forum.Thank you for rekindling this thread,as i totally forgot to add a link that has some great basic info on Kim & Co.I knew there was a link that i had forgotten to post,but could not remember what it was.I'll post it now.

http://www.fernsehserien.de/kim-und-co

It gives a list of all the episodes and info about them,and,unfortunately under DVD,tells us there is still no DVD yet of the show. Fortunately,it gives us a better idea of where the tapes are stored... somewhere in Germany.

Comment

Good news for all us Kim & Co fans.Some kind person has uploaded all 24 surviving episodes on to youtube.They are all in the German language,and the quality is very rough,but happily viewable.Here is a direct link to episode one of Kim & Co on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTkh5Y8D5AI

Comment

The uploader of all episode is called:
                Karl May und mehr

I have subscribed to his channel,and here is a link to all the videos he has uploaded,which contains the 24 episodes of Kim & Co.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Sinabi0669/videos

Happy viewing.

Comment

Here is episode one.I forgot to insert a video to make it easier to simply watch on the forum.

Comment

Working...
                  X