doll's house type toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doll's house type toy

i was sat up with my mum last night making a list of all my fave 80s toys so have lots of memories to post but thought I'd start witht his one which I think is the hardest.

It was made of plastic, you clicked together a base which was purple or pink and then added four walls to create a cross shape if you looked down on it. This made four rooms which had two walls each. It had no roof. The walls had a plastic frame and a cardboard wall which had a picture of a scene. I think one was a living room and my mum thinks one was a stage. I had nothing else to go with it, I used barbies in in but I think they were slightly too big. I wondered if it was possibly for a Jem doll?

It's very obscure but does anyone know what I'm talking about? I had it in the mid to late 80s but it was second hand so don't know when it was made.

Re: doll's house type toy

My daughter had a pink and white plastic dolls house,around 1990 sounds like the same one you had smurfie,it wasn,t solid at all and it could quite easily topple over,I think it did have a cardboard scene might have had a few bits of furniture but I can,t remember,I know you couldn,t fit any barbies or sindys in it.I think my daughter used to have these dolls that were called little people,i,m sure these fitted into this dolls house ok

Comment

been looking around and the closest thing I can find is this glamour gals house playset but it's not the same. Similar design http://www.plaidstallions.com/images/glamourgalls.jpg

Comment

Thanks for the link,but not the right dolls house.I have been trying to rack my brains a bit more.I can only picture it being a barbie pink and white house.I think there was some furniture bedroom stuff,living room things,also a kitchen sink and cooker,sorry can,t be any more helpful

Comment

Thanks for the link, I can find is this glamour gals house playset but it's not the same. btw, my friend has a 10 year old daughter that would like to start a miniature dollhouse. She's like to work on it throughout the year to enter in the fair next September. Does anyone know how to go about ANY of this? Where to find the dollhouse kit, the furniture, etc? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X