UK TV TIME TRAVEL DRAMA 70's 0r 80's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK TV TIME TRAVEL DRAMA 70's 0r 80's

Ok its driving me crackers - when I was a child I watched a tv series where there was a vase. This vase had images of slaves on it. These people in modern day Britain would link hands around the vase and it would start spinning. When it stopped they had travelled back in time. One of the people was a black man and he became a black servant. They travelled back to I think Jacobean times but I could be well off on that. For god sake help me lol.

Re: UK TV TIME TRAVEL DRAMA 70's 0r 80's

The Georgian House 1976

"The Georgian House" (1976)
    Heather

Comment

On YT:

YouTube - The Georgian House Episode 1 "New Recruits" Pt.1

It's been on my "must watch at some point" list for a while now. Trouble is, that list is getting pretty long and I get further and further behind with my catching up. I'll get round to this one eventually. I know it's a great piece of cult tele.

Comment

OMG OMG OMG THE GEORGiAN HOUSE THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL for 10 long years I'd say about it to people and they look at me blankly, and then talk turns to the bloody tely tubbies or something else even less hard to remember OMG I actually have tears in my eyes, I will watch it with pleasure and thanks guys. BIG LOVES to you all xxxxxxx

Comment

Working...
        X