Return Of The Fleetwood Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return Of The Fleetwood Mac

Their tour is already getting rave reviews Stateside, and just as Fleetwood Mac are about to hit UK concert venues for the first time since 2003, 'The Very Best Of Fleetwood Mac' double CD is released. From 19 October, you can get your hands on this remastered compilation, which features hits such as 'Dreams', 'Go Your Own Way', 'Tusk' and 'Little Lies', making up 36 classic tracks altogether. 'The Very Best Of... Stevie Nicks, Mick Fleetwood, John McVie and Lindsey Buckingham will also be available on digital download. And if this is all making you want a ticket for The Unleashed Tour, then hurry up and visit www.fleetwoodmac.com for more info. See you there!Subscribe in a reader

More...
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Re: Return Of The Fleetwood Mac

I went to see Fleetwood Mac at the old Man City ground about 1990 and I was dying for a pee before it started. I went to the toilet, walking past the obligatory ladies queue and into the practically empty mens. I was standing there, reading a bit of graffiti behind the urinal when I heard a bit of a cofuffle and something caught my eye to my left. It was a woman and she was straddling the urinal on the wall next to me to have a pee. said she couldn't wait for the ladies queue. I nearly missed my shot with shock as I turned away from her.
    My friend wasn't as shy so he stood there bold and proud at the other side.

Comment

Working...
    X