Home Shopping Catalogues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Shopping Catalogues

The excitement of getting hold of Mum's Autumn/Winter edition of Empire and Kays catalogues in the 70s was too much to bear! The Autumn/Winter editions were particularly relevent as these contained all the Christmas toys you could ever wish Santa to bring and was an essential tool to have when writing out your wish list. It helped wind you up into a festive frenzy as an eight-year-old girl. All those Christmas hamper pictures to add to the excitment. When i got a bit older i tended to flick straight to the mens' underwear section for some strange reason!

More...
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Re: Home Shopping Catalogues

Originally posted by remember View Post
    When i got a bit older i tended to flick straight to the mens' underwear section for some strange reason!

More...

So it wasn't just the boys that flicked to the underwear sections then

There are various threads on here dedicated to old catalogues, including scans of their contents.

Just click Search at the top of the page and enter Catalogues and Bob's your uncle.
    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Re: Home Shopping Catalogues

My parents didn't mail order much, so we normally just had the Argos book.

I remember the Kays ads in the mid 1980s with a red phone that had a K shaped handset.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
      X