Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naff Embarrassing Songs You Cant Help Loving - Enter The Confession Box!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Naff Embarrassing Songs You Cant Help Loving - Enter The Confession Box!

EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE BY POLICE.

https://youtu.be/OMOGaugKpzs
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
      EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE BY POLICE.

https://youtu.be/OMOGaugKpzs
      Not one of their best but surely the Police were a super cool group and never an embarrassment ?

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
        Not one of their best but surely the Police were a super cool group and never an embarrassment ?
        I quite like this song, some of their later ones like Tea in The Sahara were quite week compared to their best ones.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
          I quite like this song, some of their later ones like Tea in The Sahara were quite week compared to their best ones.
          How about wrapped around my finger and King of Pain that was on the same album as Every Breath you Take

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
            How about wrapped around my finger and King of Pain that was on the same album as Every Breath you Take
            Wrapped Around My Finger was a fantastic tune !

Comment

Wrapped around my finger thats quite a catchy tune.

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
              how about wrapped around my finger and king of pain that was on the same album as every breath you take
              FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Frankie by Sister Sledge.

Now that I'm old I can't help thinking that 15 is a bit old for a 12 year old. From the song: "He was 15 and I was 12".

Comment

Has to be Teddy Bear by Red So Vine
                  sigpic
                  Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Will Powers - Kissing With Confidence

Comment

Originally posted by wispa lover View Post
                      Will Powers - Kissing With Confidence
                      Yes that's an odd one, included on the first ever NOW! That's What I Call Music album.
                      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

You are my Love-Liverpool Express

Comment

Yellow River-Christie 1970
                          Georgy Girl-Seekers 1967
                          Mississipi Pussycat 1976
                          Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep-Middle of the road 1971
                          Sugar Sugar-Archies 1969

Comment

I bought my true-love a 3-CD compilation called Vintage Cheese a few years ago - we both enjoy virtually every track!
                            Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

In the Summertime-Mungo Jerry 1970

Comment

Working...
                              X