Your favorite 80's band?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite 80's band?

Who is your favorite band from the 80's? Any favorite 80's song?

www.shinraonline.com
    www.shinraonline.com

I love that song #You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby# Who sang that? Was it Dead Or Alive?

What do YOU remember about the 70's 80's and 90's?
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

I think it was dead or alive, sounds familiar. It took me forever to find that song.

www.shinraonline.com
      www.shinraonline.com

Comment

I just love the 80's. In fact when it comes to music all I have in my cd collection is all 80's stuff! Love it, love it, guess I'm stuck in it!

www.notforboys.com
        www.notforboys.com

Comment

Yeah the 80s Rule, of course Duran Duran were and still are my favourite group.

Comment

My fav band from around 12-13 until today is still Bon Jovi...

other than that I loved WHAM! Simply Red, WA WA NEE, INXS, UB40 and a few others....

fav songs - "We Gotta Get Out of This Place" (The Angels)
            "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" (Cindi Lauper)
            "Like A Virgin" (Madonna)

too many to mention... Guess like the song says I'm still stuck in "1985"

Comment

my favorite bands of past would be: Queen & Guns N Roses

Queen just has some timeless classics, Guns N Roses was one of my first introductions to rock and roll.

Comment

Yeah, definitely GNR.. Smashing 80's band.

Personally I'm partial to The Eagles, Aerosmith, Fleetwood Mac and Clapton. All extremely superb, (and in general all performing through several decades)

Comment

I like Journey, Styx, Heart, Kansas, R.E.O. Speedwagon.

Comment

Probably David Bowie and The Police, but I also liked The Violent Femmes and Oingo Boingo.

Comment

At the time I wasn't exactly musically discerning...I loved Bros and the usual tweenager and teenager bands...was too young for the New Romantics or any of the other bands...got into music around 1987 in the SAW era!

I still love the Bangles and T'Pau though!

Comment

Too many to mention..

Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, Blancmange, Yazoo, Human League..

Oh, waddayaknow. Turns out it *wasn't* too many to mention

Comment

love duran duran going to see them in december they are fantastic live, love Bryan Adams. Japan,Depeche Mode, Spandau Ballet.Ultravox,Human League basically any of the new romantic groups

Comment

I can tell that not many will share my taste in music but here's some of my favorites, old & new:

Primus
                            Audioslave
                            Rappin 4tay
                            The Rolling Stones
                            BRIAN JONES - this brilliant multi-talented musician who attempted, albeit unsuccessfully, to juggle drug use with his musical output, died under questionable circumstances on the...

Comment

not a big fan of 80s tunes but probly dire straits in fact the happy mondays n stone roses were about in the late 80s so it wil have 2 b them

Comment

Working...
                              X