Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone remember a game called something like aaargh that had ball bearings???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone remember a game called something like aaargh that had ball bearings???

Am trying to find out about this for my husband who remembers this from the late 80's or early to mid 90's. It was plastic and was battery powered. The aim of the game/puzzle was to pass a small ball bearing around a course.

There was a series of steps (which moved) connected to magnets and passed through other obstacles.

It was called aaagh or aaargh or come variation on it.

Thanks

Re: Does anyone remember a game called something like aaargh that had ball bearings??

I guess it's not Screwball Scramble then.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Re: Does anyone remember a game called something like aaargh that had ball bearings??

This one? AAAAGHH!

Already on in the thread What is this game that's much like Labyrinth and Screwball Scramble? with a pic of the actual game too
      Joybee - DYR SUPERGRAN !!
      <<< why not visit our main website

Comment

Thank you so so much. I knew I should have had a proper look at the threads first but having googled for hours to no avail I thought it would be too obscure!

Thanks again

Comment

I had the other version called Yeeaghh it was red and stood up vertically

Comment

you can also see that one on the thread Joybee posted smurfie
            Heather

Comment

I have yet another version similar to the above two described, but more larger. Seeing those two pictures made me dig up my old storage to find it and take some pictures. The maze game I have is from Tomy, it's called "WOW!". My parents bought this for me 10+ years ago. The manufacture date was 1991, which makes this a used product. The other two mazes were available in that store (which no longer exists), but my parents only let me get one. Even though it's almost 20 years old, it still works very well.

Seems like Aaaaghh!, Yeeaghh and Wow! are part of the same line of Tomy maze ball games. I may plan to get the other two mazes to complete the set.

Comment

Wow!!! Pun intended LOL, great pictures, thanks for adding them.
                Heather

Comment

I too want to say "wow!" I had yeeagghh as metioned before and my friend had aarrrghh and I had never come across the third. Really want to have a go now!

Comment

Aaaargh was originally called 'trip over traps'. I had 'trip over traps' and remember seeing it in the shops with the new name aaargh. It was exactly the same - same colour and everything.
                    1976 Vintage

Comment

Originally posted by whatsthenameofthegame View Post
                      Am trying to find out about this for my husband who remembers this from the late 80's or early to mid 90's. It was plastic and was battery powered. The aim of the game/puzzle was to pass a small ball bearing around a course.

There was a series of steps (which moved) connected to magnets and passed through other obstacles.

It was called aaagh or aaargh or come variation on it.

Thanks
                      I have Aaaarghh. I was just about to e-bay it, and came across your post. I appreciate this is about 7 years old now. But if you're still looking for it, please let me know in the next week.

Comment

Working...
                      X